IGNITING HOPE & HEALING
Our mission is to be a hub of hope, healing, and support in the New England Area for the different members of the anti-trafficking community.
We believe it is possible to create long-term change in our communities by providing a safe space where survivors of trafficking, their families, and service providers that service trafficking survivors have an
environment to heal, be refreshed, and renewed perspectives to better serve themselves and others
Partner With US
Ways to partner with us:
· Gather some friends and create welcome/outreach bags: socks, hygiene supplies, toothbrush, toothpaste, a handwritten card of encouragement, any other fun items you would like to include.
· Donate self-care items
· Sponsor the food or coffee for a training for service providers or event for survivors
· Donate Gift Cards for pharmacies, grocery stores, gas cards, clothing stores to provide basic needs for cases of emergency
· Sponsor a self-care event
· Sponsor living expenses for a survivor
· Invite us to your communities for a training
Monthly monetary donations to help support needs of emergency/first response placement/services
Training & Speaking
If you would like to find out more information about anti-trafficking training or to book us to speak at an event, fill out the form below and we will reach out to you.